Welcome! Please take a quick look at our site and find out who we are, the services we provide, and our commitment to you.
WHO WE ARE
- We are a tutoring and coaching service business for Allied Health students.
- We have built our foundation on meeting the needs of our students.
- Our President/CEO is a Registered Nurse that has more than 20 years experience in health care.
WHAT WE DO
- We provide tutoring and coaching services to potential and current nursing students.
HOW WE DO IT
- We simplify learning, support, empower, and motivate you-our students.
- We identify problems and/or challenges, create individualized plans, and find solutions.
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
- We know the requirements needed to succeed and have firsthand experience.
- We have the knowledge, skills, ability, and personnel to help you achieve your goal.
- We are passionate about education and helping clients, and we want to help you succeed.
OVERVIEW OF SERVICES
Services are carried out by qualified and experienced personnel: Tutors, Coaches, and Certification Trainers. We are here to help you through the college process from preparing for nursing school to passing NCLEX.
- Academic and Life Skills Coaching
- Pre-Nurse Tutoring
- Pharmacology Concept
- Test Taking Strategies
- Nursing (Semesters I-IV)
- NCLEX Prep Tutoring and Coaching.
- CPR Training
- Essay Proof Reading and Editing
- At Risk Health and Wellness Coaching
WHO USES OUR SERVICE?
Our primary targeted populations are nursing and health science students who need to improve test taking skills, become confident test takers, pass state board certifications and improve their school pass rate, achieve their maximum potentials and become successful professionals. Although our target population is health science students/clients, we are not limited to providing services exclusively to one group.
OFFICE HOURS & LOCATION
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Excluding Holidays
Palm Beach County, FL 33467
HOURS OF OPERATION
We have an on-call system so that you will be able to reach us after office hours.
CONTACTING US AFTER OFFICE HOURS
We are here to meet the needs of our clients call 561-200-8115. We have Licensed Professional Registered Nurse and Certified Professional Life Coach available to directly communicate with the client’s and schedule appointments. In the event of any immediate, urgent, and/or life threatening emergencies, please immediately call 911 First.
Remember, we are nurse owned and operated and that goal attainment is accomplished with the right plan, knowledge, skills, ability, and motivator; we are here and ready to serve you; give us a call 561-200-8115.